MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #20
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubi View Post
that could be a full team,just don't know who is working on his speed and stamina,suppose Novotny , any word on what's going to be his next tournament,or is it nothing before Queen's ?
Yeah, like I said a coach & physical trainer are usually considered a complete team. I've only watched him practice his coaches before a matche so I am unable to know any other routines/practices they do in between tournaments and when getting ready for the season. I'm sure they do a lot of different things to prepare him! However, if you are curious about some of the work Novotny does then you can easily go on his Facebook page and watch his videos.
There is a Novotny video of Karlis & Ernests doing a movement type drill together that was taken during the off season in Florida last year. I can't seem to find the video but if I do I'll post it here. (Or one of the other fans might have it saved) I'm sure it's in the video thread somewhere!
He has a lot of professionals around him so I put my trust into them! We have started to see some change in him already and I'm sure once his coaching situation gets settled we will continue to see growth and improvement!

I look forward to his grass season! I hope he can improve his ranking there & at the start of the hard court season! (Specially since I want to be sure he is at Cincinnati)
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney

Last edited by TravelingFanGirl : 06-10-2012 at 06:18 PM.
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote