MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay Court Season 2012 - Roland Garros

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #112
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Court Season 2012 - Roland Garros

I don't generally post here but I feel like I need some group therapy after this one.

Hi everybody, my pseudonym is Afterglows and I've been a Gasquet's fan for 7 years.

Today I watched a Murray-Gasquet match. Again. And it was painful. Again. Like the other times after the good start I actually hoped this could be a win. I should have known better...
I hope the next time I will have enough wisdom to not watch the match, just check the result at the end and save me the false hope.
I'm almost glad that he didn't convert his break point at the end of the second set, another loss from 2 sets up would have been worse.

But I guess that I will never be cured cause I am full of hope for the grass season...

afterglows is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote