MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 02:20 AM   #105
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post

The #1 thing I care about are my friends who I absolutely love and adore and get me through the bad times, and my community, the gay community, and our straight allies. By a wide margin, it's the #1 thing I care about. LGBTQ children in schools, LGBTQ homeless, HIV within the gay community, all the serious issues, all the minor issues.
It's perfectly okay to get sensitive about these issues - they affect your life everyday, especially when sometimes it feels like a constant fight to get people to acknowledge you just as you are.

I don't know how active you are in the gay community, but I think getting out there, being part of a volunteer program for teens or working with organisations that focus on these issues would be something that would make a difference for you. It's meaningful to you and it'll help you feel less anxious about the issues you face when you know that you're doing something to change the situation - not just for you, but for other people out there.

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote