MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay 2012.

Thread: Clay 2012.
View Single Post

Old 06-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #18
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay 2012.

Nice pic, thanks soulage

Well, I didn't take the time to write on the forum the last past days, but I followed at 400 % Paulo's matchs, and I am very happy and touched. He played soooo well, he was sooooo strong mentally, I'm almost shocked by the NEW PAULO ! Nothing to see with the former one !!!
He was just amazing to play his 3 matchs in 5 sets, in extreme conditions, in a totally crazy atmosphere, I've never heard as many "paulo, paulo" of my tennis life ! lol

I think he's got a strong mental "thanks" to his surgery. He has nomore pressure now, all he does is just Bonus, so he plays incredibly well. Even at the end of his 2 matchs, I was surprised to see him so calm and serious, like if he didn't realize what he had did. Former Paulo would have cried after so much emotions.

I hope he'll enjoy playing the next tournaments. Still good stuff to do.

BRAVO PAULO, you made my RG !!!

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote