MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will be the next big shot from the 1997-1998 Group?

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will be the next big shot from the 1997-1998 Group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
It's impossible to tell at this point. Probably not the ones who are doing the best. Peaking too soon.
I highly doubt this to be honest. The guys who peak to soon are usually average junior grinders with games that don't translate well to the pros like Chase Buchanan. Guys that truly have a very high level of skill off the ground will be by far the best at 14 and still the best of their age at 20.
As for the thread, I will be personally be very surprised if Stefan isn't the best of the bunch. Though it has to be said that this is a very promising group overall. I have high hopes.
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote