MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 05-31-2012, 02:35 AM   #1348
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone (Rodgers the new manager at Liverpool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
I will do everything in my power to get a ticket for the Mexico-USA World Cup qualifying match at the Azteca (provided neither team messes up and fails to reach the hex of course) next year. Thank god CONCACAF saw sense and reversed their decision to scrap the hex and split Mexico and USA in the final round.
Well one thing you can say about the Mexican players is that they definetly bring their best when they represent their national team. I know being the chief rival of the USA I'm supposed to not like the Mexican team, but I really like the team recently. In the past when the USA had the win streak against them I found El Tri to be a selfish team but now they are very fun to watch.

Splitting them up would have been stupid. Both teams are 95% sure to qualify anyway so what's the point of robbing CONCACAf of its chief rivalry?

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!