MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #1343
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone (Rodgers the new manager at Liverpool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Dos Santos is a top player. I remember one instance in the gold cup final vs the USA where he ran with the ball in the open field at the fastest pace I have ever seen any player do it.
Yes he was outstanding in that final and during the entire tournament as well, plus I also thought he looked good at the World Cup the year. Like Barrera and Guardado, he has generally been able to bring his best form to the table for the Mexican NT, regardless of any turbelence in his club career.

Here in Mexico many people closely follow the club careers of their top players of course, and they all despise Redknapp as public enemy no. 1 for not giving Dos Santos much of an opportunity at Spurs. Still Gio was an idiot to reject that move to Udinese last year. His dream of a return to La Liga with Sevilla didn't materialise.

I will do everything in my power to get a ticket for the Mexico-USA World Cup qualifying match at the Azteca (provided neither team messes up and fails to reach the hex of course) next year. Thank god CONCACAF saw sense and reversed their decision to scrap the hex and split Mexico and USA in the final round.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!