MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

I don't know who that person is but they have a VERY active imagination! One of my best friends was at the match and she confirmed that was nonsense! No player would ever be allowed to stop the point and answer the phone. I'd suggest you stay off of that site! I wouldn't be able to trust a single word after reading that! It's more fan fiction than journalism!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote