MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #4544
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Hey monkey, thanks!

Quote:
"I've been in many places, watched what is being built in other countries and I can say with confidence that there are practically nowhere such or similar sports and recreation centers. Building a sports complex is, of course, costly, that's why many countries don't do that and try to find some other ways to develop mass sports, but I'm not sure that these ways are as effective. But Valery Shantsev took the risk and built in the region as many as two dozen sports and recreation centers. Also, if we don't work with young people, we'll lose another generation, and it could backfire in many ways."
I tried to make it a bit better. Hope you get the idea now.

Yes Marat is so serious now in politics. I hope he can achieve some good things.