MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fabio Fognini: The Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #166
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabio Fognini: The Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World

Fabio has a very nice draw for sure, hopefully he will take advantage of it (like last year) and step it up with at least a 3R showing. Since he teamed up with Perlas I see some improvements, 'cares' more often and seems to be a lot more focused, that alone is a huge improvement for him. Still, i wouldn't be shocked at all if he bows out of the tournament against Mannarino in the first round. It's still a toss up sometimes with him.

By the way, some very nice articles in this thread. We know he's a winner off court and I personally will always root for him (of course, sometimes it's tough) but I hope he never plays the Barletta CH again, i still have nightmares with some of his matches there
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote