MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard on the clay 2012

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #43
country flag dwarf shortage

dwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond reputedwarf shortage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard on the clay 2012

Before the end of this year's Aus open, Tomic had a reputation of being good under pressure. Beating Verdasco and and Dolgo in 5. Closing it out against Soderling when things were getting really tight in the 3rd set. But now he's turned into a terrible choker and plays makes match points in striking contrast to other points. My only thought why this could be is you've got nothing to lose when your an 18/19 year old ranked lower than the seeds. Bernie needs to deal with the expectations better. I know he's not a choker at heart, if he is, it's going to be tough times supporting him.