MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #698
country flag buji

buji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Martin,

I will put it in brief,hugocnamaral has sent picks for R2 and then i checked he has sent one more pick by changing the TB1 pick(both on time).So i just considered the one which he has updated and counted the diffs.

Later on , he sent me a PM saying that he didnt send any picks and said his friend entered into his account and changed.

For that i have replied him that, i will raise it in TT board and after getting suggestions from TT board,i have asked him not to share his password with anyone.

I hope my replies are not misleading and are shared in a proper manner.But then after this , fsilva has intruded and replied to this message