MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #695
country flag buji

buji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Hi,I need some more attention on yesterday's problem.Please take a look on the following

Quote:
hi Buji,

wasnt really possible to change my match winner yesterday?

please put fsilva has the winner in the single yesterday dont consider "my change" for that match
For which i replied,

Quote:
I'm very sorry,I cant change the results.

I can only go by the rules and the TT board.

The only lesson for you is do not share your password with anyone in future.
If you have a problem,you can raise it in the TT board.
Then fsilva has replied that,
Quote:
What the fuck are you talking?? Sharing password???? Are you out of your mind?? We know each other in real life and talk and meet on a daily basis...

The only lesson for any one of us is not to enter on any tournament you're managing! One thing is being a rookie, another very different is being stubborn and think you're some kind of illuminated person.. And I'm not talking only about our match....
I'm very much disheartened with such comments