MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Another new racket advice thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
country flag jacoblewis2008

jacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another new racket advice thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitriKondra View Post
Just I like wrote in another thread. Buying a raquet because it "cought your eye" is a very bad idea. And buying a radical won't help Murray win a grand slam. Here's the best thing for You to do. Go and demo raquets. And another thing for You to know that You will grow out of raquets very very quick. Like I got my first real raquet, which was Head Youtek Speed Elite, which was good for me for two weeks and then I realized that my swing changed so much that it don't work for me. You have to try raquets out and try out different tentions.
Completely agree. You need to have the demo of the racket before you decide which the best one for you is.
jacoblewis2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote