MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2005, 01:11 PM   #83
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
No - I don't do Kitz and Bastaad as David doesn't tend to play there, but friends of mine go to Kitz every year and tell me the nightlife is legendary!!! I tend to do the main European clay court season (Monte Carlo, perhaps Barcelona, Rome, Hamburg, WTC and Roland Garros), followed by selected matches at Halle and Wimbledon, and then recover over the Summer before re-entering the Tour for Vienna, Madrid, Basel and Bercy etc. Today I have also been offered the opportunity to go to Shanghai for the Masters but that's too far away to think about yet. I'm sure you would enjoy Kitz though.
Yeah Rosie!! Shanghai sounds interesting!

as for Nico Indian Wells seems like so far away