MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #54
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 where tennizen and Metis are not welcome if they keep posting cra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Metis

Jonas has recovered, he'll sing in the opening of CL final

See? I told you it wasn't serious.

Quote:
The lyrics of the anthem he'll sing

Ces sont les meilleures equipes, Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften, The main event.
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les grandes equipes, The champions.
Une grande reunion, Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung, The main event.
Ils sont les meilleurs, Sie sind die Besten, These are the champions.

Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, memories never die.
Una noche, under the world's eyes, C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
From North and South, Aus West und Ost, Venez les chants, Come the songs, comes the night!
Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, when memories never die. C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
Ellos son los campeones! Campeones, campeones! Los campeones!
Sie sind die Meister, sie sind die Besten, ils sont les meilleurs, these are the champions!
Loro sono i campioni! Campioni! Campioni! I campioni!
Under the eyes of the world!
WTF?
Metis is offline View My Blog!