MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!!

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #77
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq the Warlocq

I'll translate some words Berlocq said about his match with Federer in his official website
http://charlyberlocq.com

The note's called dream accomplished.

Quote:
We went from the tunnel to the entrance of central court, there we wait until they give us the order to enter the stadium. I entered first and people applauded me, when Roger entered, the stadium exploded, it was an amazing sensation, I couldn't believe I was there, I wanted to applaud him myself and I think that was the moment when I realise what that mantch meant.

Quote:
Today I learnt so many things inside the court that Roger taught me, so many ways to win a point. Roger makes everything easier than the rest, but what I was most surpried is the way he makes you feel unconfortable, and I think I learnt some things I didn't realise before.
Quote:
I hope I was clear with my commentary, it's difficult to explain with words what you feel, to accomplish a dream is indescribable. It's an accomplished dream of many years of work.