MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #62
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012

Another bad news
Quote:
I'm forced to withdraw from the tournament in Bordeaux because of a contracture in the calf. I prefer not to take risks and play the card of caution even if it's still tough for me to take the decision not to go on the court. It would have made matters worse. Nevertheless, I remain confident for the rest and the upcoming deadlines as my first round match gave me a lot of satisfactions. See you soon.
I found him very healthy against De Voest and now again injured all work to be fit has to be done again . This injury is a problem for Roland Garros how to go on court after another break I'm worried he could be trashed What is quite sure is that for RG qualies it will be short The body raises up the red flag, pity he can't play his last season as he would like

On RMC.fr they write he would have felt the pain during the warm-up and considering his injury last january he took no risk. Let's see what the doctor will say about that injury but that doesn't sound so good.
http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/257...-pour-clement/

Edit He has been given MD WC for RG which give him more days to recover if possible.

Edit again Same version in Lequipe he felt a pain during the warm up and was worried to be injured so give a WO. It's the same calf who prevent him to play AO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calf.jpg (114.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by soulage : 05-18-2012 at 10:17 AM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote