MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #2261
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Seems to me that there isn't really any "news". It's the same as it was last time. He still doesn't know when he can return, still not recovered.

This is probably due to media harrassing him about RG and his big drop in the rankings. Robin said on his twitter that an SVT employee (swedish state television) had become very angry with him and even cursing him for not getting the answers wanted.

Media is really not making friends with Robin atm and he might give even less official statements if they keep this up. The press conference is more or less forced so he gets them off his back for a while.

I wait until his presser on the 21st but I'm happy if it's true he hasn't pulled the plug on the entire season. I mean saying he can't play in October/November now in May would maybe mean retirement.

Now I think he will just say he's still working on getting back but he doesn't know when.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote