MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove in Tallahassee

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #162
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My tennis career, back from the dead, won 2 rounds, into my first ever semifinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Well the new rankings will come out in early June, the USTA does it once per month.

The guy I beat in the 1st round was ranked #37 in the state of Florida in the 4.5's, and I'm pretty by making the SF, I am going to gain 50 points and jump from 152 in the state in the 4.5's to #95 or so in the state

By contrast, I am ranked #549 in the state in the Men's Opens, the true ranking, really. A bit of perspective, the #1 in the state in the Men's Open is Matt Bocko, former #400 ATP in 2010, #9 in the state is Joe Cadogan, ranked 1351 ATP currently, and most of the other top 10-20 in the state either currently or formerly have had rank or are playing futures.

So its a long way to go

.. Long way indeed.

But all the Best and make most of it. I wouldn't muck around much on an Internet Forum if i was you, to be honest.
Shinoj is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote