MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #161
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My tennis career, back from the dead, won 2 rounds, into my first ever semifinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
And whats your ranking now?
Well the new rankings will come out in early June, the USTA does it once per month.

The guy I beat in the 1st round was ranked #37 in the state of Florida in the 4.5's, and I'm pretty by making the SF, I am going to gain 50 points and jump from 152 in the state in the 4.5's to #95 or so in the state

By contrast, I am ranked #549 in the state in the Men's Opens, the true ranking, really. A bit of perspective, the #1 in the state in the Men's Open is Matt Bocko, former #400 ATP in 2010, #9 in the state is Joe Cadogan, ranked 1351 ATP currently, and most of the other top 10-20 in the state either currently or formerly have had rank or are playing futures.

So its a long way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
its good to hear that you got some good results, work harder Johnny
Thank you mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Good luck Jon, and congrats on the results!
Thank you Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Congrats, keep it up
Thanks mate
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote