MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF on Android and iPhone! Finally, its here...

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #27
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF on Android! Finally, its here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedalovic_Fan View Post
Sweet, nice and convenient to use for my HTC!

Thanks Roger the Dodger
You are welcome, Fedalovic Fan!

I wish I could take full credit for it and gloat but I didn't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
The only thing I don't like about this app is the ads are really huge and obnoxious. U don't notice them much on comp, but on phone they are distracting.
I am too pleased by the overall browsing experience having been simplified by this app to complain about the ad at the end of the page. At least that's where it appears on my phone. But everything is so streamlined, and the reading experience is thoroughly enjoyable; so I wont complain much. Besides, just owning an android makes me feel very elitist right now

Suck it up, iphoners!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote