MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #765
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the

There are 2 more matches in Madrid.
It's true that Roger could win both, but until that happens, you can't say anything.

I mean... Tipsy isn't an easy threat, remember 08AO.

Last 5 matches vs Berdych H2H 3-2 on Berdych side.

And Delpo... It's true that the last 5 matches were all in Roger's Favour, but if JMDP finds his best form, he can really hurt Roger.

So... Madrid is really, really important for Roger if he wants to be #1. If he could grab those 1000 points. That would be serious shit.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote