MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Need Help With This Girl...

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #58
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help With This Girl...

i can help you Certinfy... i can get to know her for you... i will even throw in a free test drive for free... i'll test drive both of them, it's no problem... no charge... this thread has been pulling on the heart strings a bit lately... that way, when i'm done i can let you know which one goes all right if you know what i mean... you dont have to do a thing, and your shy nature can remain as it is... johnny groove is starting to tell stories again, so i just wanna get this message out there before the trouble starts... i have a feeling he is gonna test a few scripts in here...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote