MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's a 4-peat for the men of Troy!!

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 NCAA tournament: Draw released!

I'm pretty excited about the tourney this year, the field looks really awesome. I mean UVA is 3rd seed, come on. I think it will be interesting to see Illinois, if they do beat Auburn, to challenge USC in the 3rd round after their Big Ten tourney performance.

I like Ohio State to beat UCLA and challenge USC. I don't think they can beat them, but it could get interesting with that great OSU lineup.

On the other side, I think Kentucky, if they beat Stanford, who beat them earlier this year, could knock off Virginia. UK is a great tourney team with a very scary lineup when they are on. But I think UVA will prevail, and I like the UGA crowd to push the Dogs, but I think UVA has better matchups with UGA and we will see another USC-Virginia final.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Virginia winning it. Kinda crazy, huh? The first year that they've lost a few matches and aren't 1 or 2 seed, they are my pick to win.

But as Jeff said, I'd love to see UCLA beat USC. I'll also be pulling for Texas A&M, Kentucky (gotta love Quigley and that lineup), Coll. of Charleston, and my WAKE FOREST DEMON...wait, no. nevermind. I guess I'll be pulling for the Cavs too since they are my pick...ehh.

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote