MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #95
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
How is this he looking sounding these days?
Have a look here:

http://www.flickr.com//photos/469994...th/7159570236/

You may believe it or not but in the a-ha forums is the same discussion about Morten's hair going on like you have in Rafa's forum

I would have liked it if Morten would have sung a few more accoustic songs like this one

This is my favorite solo song from Morten from his "Wild seed" album

These are probably my two favorite songs from his latest solo album "Out of my hands"

Two of my all time favorite a-ha songs

A song Morten dedicated to Magne and Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I like his Take on me song a lot. It is one of my all time favorites.And in hindsight That 80s Music was just awesome
Morten and also his former a-ha mates Magne and Pal were always a bit annoyed that they got reduced to "Take on me" during their whole career. Even now when you see a report about Morten they show a scene of the legendary "Take on me" video.

Therefore I was surprised that Morten decided to perform "Take on me" on his solo tour.

But it is really a great song to finish a concert with - no matter if it was with a-ha or alone now...

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote