MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equality.

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 03:54 AM   #13
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

Today has been great, because I've made fun of so many homophobes, and some of them literally ran out of discussions after I fucked them up. This is the biggest fuck you homophobes have ever received in this country. I shouldn't feel that way but I do, I'm going to use this to slap them in the face. Now more than ever we gotta fight for Obama, those in America and even those outside of America, please donate to the Obama 2012 reelection campaign. Every dollar, every vote counts.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote