MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Need Help With This Girl...

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #55
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help With This Girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Jesus Christ

This is the worst possible mindset you can possibly have, man. You will have ZERO chance to be with her if you have this mentality.

You have to believe that YOU are the prize, that YOU are the catch, that she is lucky to have a great guy like YOU, that YOU are seeing if she is worth being with YOU, not the other way around.

Besides, if she is pretty, chances are she scares off a lot of guys, chances are, many men think like you. As a result, she is lonely and single, just waiting for some guy with the balls to step up and talk to her.
wise words from JG listen to him Jase

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote