MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equality.

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

No. He's said in 2004 he was for civil unions and marriage equality was not a civil rights fight. In 2009, he said he was evolving on the issue. Before he became an Illinois senator, he was for it. The reality is he's always been for it, most likely, but out of fear hasn't come out and said it. But now, he finally has.

This eliminates ALL of the sadness I felt regarding Amendment One because this is the shit that will change things in our world. I honestly am still shocked. And David Cameron too is for marriage equality. Probably the two most highly represented countries in the WORLD are pro-gay marriage. This would have never happened even 3 years ago. I am so happy and so proud to be an American now.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote