MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's a 4-peat for the men of Troy!!

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #11
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 NCAA tournament: Draw released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
How can you pull for all Tobacco road teams? they are bitter rivals in most sports haha.

I will be pulling for UCLA to win the whole thing out of the contendors. I have always been a fan of Giron and Meister. I also like Puget and Mkrchtian.

I also like Ole Miss,Oklahoma,Kentucky,Pepperdine.
Because I have no preference really since my alma mater is not an option. I'm surrounded by many Duke, UNC, and NC State fans and sometimes wish that I could disappear during March Madness . A lot of times I would pull for Duke because they are the most hated in the state . Maybe I should pull for NC State since I was admitted there (even though I decided to go elsewhere).

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote