MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #1262
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

CHAMPIONS TOUR NEWS
Carlos Moya
Moya Back From The Brink To Keep Record Bid Alive

Carlos Moya has won his last six tournaments on the ATP Champions Tour, but Fabrice Santoro came within a game of halting his incredible record in Medellin, Colombia on Sunday.

Santoro, who had won 3 or their 4 meetings on the ATP World Tour, served for the match at 6-3, 5-4, but Moya came all the way back to win the match 3-6, 7-5, 10-6 in a Champions' Tie-Break.

The Spaniard will now face Greg Rusedski in the final after the Briton overcame defending champion Mark Philippoussis 6-4, 4-6, 10-8.

“The style of play of Fabrice is very unique and for that reason it’s not easy for anybody to beat him," said Moya. "He served for the match, but fortunately I broke his serve and then I won that set. In the tie break I played very solid and took advantage of my opportunities. It was great to win a match like this one.” more

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote