MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Delpo has been using the same racquets since 2009!

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Delpo has been using the same racquets since 2009!

Some rather odd news from the Estoril Open via TennisTV's Nick Lester - https://twitter.com/#!/nicklester:

Quote:
Wilson rep here in Estoril just told me Del Potro is down to last 3 frames of rackets he used when he won US open in 2009,refuses to..
Quote:
change despite practising regularly in off season with different ones,comes to tournaments and goes back to his original ones..
Quote:
apparently was given a new batch of 12/15 rackets just before US open in 09 and down to 3/4 now but doesn't want to switch
Quote:
wilson rep told me Del potro has 3/4 rackets with him at this present time and no more
Don't get this story at all...
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote