MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What things are unique about your city?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 02:52 AM   #5
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What things are unique about your city?

Quote:
You can easily walk from one end of the city to the other in fourty minutes. In other words – the dodgy areas rub shoulders with the rest of the city – and I would go as far as to say that you’re never far from somebody shooting up heroin.
From here: http://photito.wordpress.com/2011/02...o-heroin-city/

I've lived in Oslo since 1994 and can vouch for this. In my previous neighborhood (which isn't downtown or even located centrally) I personally came across (and had to report) two instances of heroin-related deaths. Drugs are everywhere.

Not really "unique" by anybody's standards (and as such probably irrelevant to this thread), but the first thing to drop into my mind when I saw your headline, as sad as that is.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

Last edited by kinski76 : 05-05-2012 at 03:04 AM.
kinski76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote