MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What things are unique about your city?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What things are unique about your city?

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
I know someone from Virginia who hates it. They say its bad because half the state thinks they are deep deep southern while the other half think they are uppidy northerners.
That's true, but that's also what makes Richmond great because it's a combination of these two things

NOVA, Northern Virginia, is basically another state. And they look down on the rest of Virginia. A lot of people from DC and NYC have moved to NOVA, also Richmond. The rest of the state is definitely extremely red, very country. My aunt and her partner live in Farmville and the city is a lot more condensed and there is a ton of open space, very country.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote