MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What things are unique about your city?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default What things are unique about your city?

I had a great day today, I went to Starbucks with my best friend Marty and then I went to Lowes and bought some awesome tiles for my house. Which may not sound like fun but it's cool to think about how much better your house will look with new features.

Anyway, today made me realize that my city has two features that make me love it so much:

1) We're #3 in tattoos per capita in the US.

2) We're in the top 15 of most gays per capita in the US.

So, obviously, being a sort of alternative-gay guy myself, I love these two things! My city is really artsy, it has a young median age because it's a college town. It's a melting pot, because you have the country boys from the county, the hipsters, the regular joes, the rich preps.

Anyway, enough about me. What is unique about the cities you live in? Is there a certain statistic that you lead in, that others wouldn't know of? Is there something unique about the houses? Is your city the homeplace of famous people/famous business/famous school/etc.? Answer up!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote