MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #54
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Murray simply upped his intensity and disposed of Ferrer.
Murray probably wishes it had been "simple" : he was very relieved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Ferrer on clay is overrated. He's never been to the semis of RG. He's not losing to the top players, but to Monfils, Melzer and co.
Melzer beat Djokovic that year, Monfils was really special in 2008 ... he also lost to Söderling before he beat Nadal, and so what ?

yes they are not big names but it doesn't mean they didn't play great.

Moreover if you want this kind of defeats by Tsonga, you will have tuns of them

It doesn't mean that he couldn't win Bercy then
And Ferrer reached 3 MS1000 finals, 2 on clay losing to Nadal and without looking ridiculous : surely without Nadal he'd have won

Ps : I'm not a Ferrer-fan, I prefer Tsonga, and I prefer generally the kind of play like Tsonga's, but I just say there are many cliches about Ferrer which are not correct, and he's always underrated. The truth is that Ferrer and Tsonga are very near
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote