MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #52
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
For thge Murray-Ferrer in AO 2011, Ferrer was also very near to coming back 2 sets-all in my memories.

of course you know that indoor hardcourt conditions are the best for Tsonga

just imagine Ferrer on clay in these conditions

About Fed : did you watch tennis before 2007 ?

As for Djokovic, how do you think Tsonga is 5-4 against Djokovic except that he didn't meet a great Djokovic in those ? (I saw all of those matches, they were good but it was not at all a top-Djokovic)
Yes, but he did not. And Murray simply upped his intensity and disposed of Ferrer.

Ferrer on clay is overrated. He's never been to the semis of RG. He's not losing to the top players, but to Monfils, Melzer and co. There's no guarantee he'd win a Masters if the top players didn't participate. Even recently he lost to Bellucci in Monte Carlo.

Yes, I watched tennis before 2007. Federer was great, but not invincible. Ignoring matches played vs Federer before 2007 in H2H is just silly.

Tsonga lost his 2 matches vs Djokovic 2011. If we exclude Ferrer vs pre-2007 Federer, we should also exclude Tsonga vs peak Nole for the sake of fairness.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote