MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #51
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Better - Tsonga or Ferrer?

For the Murray-Ferrer in AO 2011, Ferrer was also very near to coming back 2 sets-all in my memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
If Ferrer could win in those conditions, then why didn't he win Bercy 2008?
of course you know that indoor hardcourt conditions are the best for Tsonga

just imagine Ferrer on clay in these conditions

Quote:
Why should we take pre-2007 Federer? To make Ferrer look better? What about removing the special Djokovic 2011 to make Tsonga look better as well? Federer is always Federer.
About Fed : did you watch tennis before 2007 ?

As for Djokovic, how do you think Tsonga is 5-4 against Djokovic except that he didn't meet a great Djokovic in those ? (I saw all of those matches, they were good but it was not at all a top-Djokovic)

Quote:
An who cares about H2H about Murray? Murray is not a multi slam winner. Should I pull the H2H against some random tour player to make Tsonga look better.
I think the H2H with Murrays, Söderlings, Berdychs, Nalbandians, Roddicks, Del Potros, Ljubicics is also very important, not only the bling-bling of top-3 players.

If Tsonga is 0-5 against Söderling (Ferrer 4-10), 3-3 against Ljubicic (Ferrer 6-1), 3-4 against Gasquet (Ferrer 6-1), doesn't it mean that he showed some limits in these matches ?

Yes, I follow many of Tsonga's matches : he looks limited quite often as well All this is Tsonga, the brilliance and the limits ... and it's not even about consistency : actually he has had a good consistency for around one year, I mean for a player of his level all of them have a few bad losses, even Ferrer.

Last edited by duong : 05-04-2012 at 06:11 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote