MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #81
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Rosie- no angel wings this trip huh? Do you head to Kitzbul and Bastaad BTW? Heard that the former was a fun place to watch tennis. Now that I am back watching I am seriously thinking of Kitz in 2006!
Have a great time!
No - I don't do Kitz and Bastaad as David doesn't tend to play there, but friends of mine go to Kitz every year and tell me the nightlife is legendary!!! I tend to do the main European clay court season (Monte Carlo, perhaps Barcelona, Rome, Hamburg, WTC and Roland Garros), followed by selected matches at Halle and Wimbledon, and then recover over the Summer before re-entering the Tour for Vienna, Madrid, Basel and Bercy etc. Today I have also been offered the opportunity to go to Shanghai for the Masters but that's too far away to think about yet. I'm sure you would enjoy Kitz though.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote