MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Madrid or Prague? Locals and former tourists, advice?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madrid or Prague? Locals and former tourists, advice?

Okay, so we're planning a family trip. (My parents, myself (29), my sister (27) and my brother (17). It's been years since we went abroad as a family. I was doing tennis trips to London and NY, my sister did Barcelona and Paris and my parents basically been all over.

The choices narrowed down to Prague and Madrid. I've actually been to Prague once, for a day, when I was 16 (Part of the school trip to learn about the holocaust), and I remember it as beautiful, but I don't know if we'll have enough to do there for 4-5 days.

Madrid sort of interests me more, but my mother sold on Prague. I want to convince her otherwise.

Trip planned for July. I'll actually try to make sure it's early July, so I wouldn't miss the Olympics.

So, talk museums/food/shopping/sight-seeing to me. Apperantly, in Madrid there's an art Festival called veranos de la villa? Does anyone know anything about that?

Last edited by Or Levy : 05-04-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote