MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Un bref séjour en France - Andy at Roland Garros Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Un bref séjour en France - Andy at Roland Garros Thread

Didn't see a clay season thread and I'm pretty sure Andy is going to be playing in Madrid next week (at least, according to his website, he is).

Hopefully he can grab some points in Madrid and Rome and RG...so his seeding will be a bit higher for Wimbledon. I think that's all us fans can really hope for, right? (oh yea...fitness and health).

I would like to remind you guys that Tim Henman made the semis at RG after never making it past the 2nd and 3rd rounds there! If Tiger Tim can do it then maybe there is hope...right?
That's the gospel.

Last edited by Fumus : 05-23-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote