MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Database error/ strange happenings on the forum

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Database error

Lately when trying to post I get some Server Internal Error. When I click to reload the page I get the message that the session time has expired ... etc and all my post is lost. Same happens when I try to post betting markets. Even now one of the markets got screwed and the board doesn't allow me to create new one, just tells me that I have already posted a thread with the same name and redirects me to the v-bookie section. Please do something about this issue. Hopefully this time around admins take my post seriously.