MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #794
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

I respect and applaud all of the ladies for posting their pictures. Some of you posted because it's natural for you to strut your stuff, and your confidence is due in part to the many men who have responded to you over the years. Some of you posted "your junk" because you have a great sense of humour about your looks, and I love you just as much as the former. I feel bad for those who presumptuously believe that they belong in the first camp though (ie: chubby chicks and spandex can be either endearing, amusing, or sad, depending on the intent).

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote