MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tuesday Order of Play & Scores

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2005, 06:26 AM   #1162
country flag willie

willie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday Order of Play & Scores

i was in the two night matches, and they were excellent, first a great performance of nadal against calleri that only could fight the speed of nadal only in the first set. nadal has great chances to continue winning.
then i think the best match in the first round gaudio-luzzi, luzzi played as he was a top ten player in the first set, nobody in the stadium believe what was happening perfect drive, serve, backhand, etc. 6-2. and every thought guadio will go again in first round here in buenos aires but gaudio started playing as the champion of roland garros and luzzi as an around 100 rank player, 6-1 6-3 the last two sets to home favourite gaudio.

after the match i went to eat to a restaurant near the stadium and it was gaudio and his family eating there. also i saw sabatini, cañas, moya, acassuso and manchini(argetine captain of davis cup)