MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ♡♥ Grigor on Clay ♥♡

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #68
country flag chantelle

chantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♡♥ Grigor on Clay ♥♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
In fairness how is he supposed to deal with the loss? It's an interview immediately after a disappointing loss and he deserves credit for giving one at all. Everything he said was genuine and I think his attitude was exactly as it should be. He wasn't pleased with his play but he has every intention of getting back up, working hard and improving. Good for him.
Perhaps I make the conclusion too soon, after all it's just his second game in the clay season. I just hate the feeling that when he gives us hope as if he's going to be the "big thing" but ending up with loss coming one after another. And sometimes i just feel that changing a new coach is the only "change" he made when he face a series loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
Grigor Dimitrov @facebook
'Home for a few days! Mom is cocking () delicious food! Playing Davis Cup next week in Sofia.'
Will you Bulgarian go to watch his game?
chantelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote