MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marco Chiudinelli

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #3193
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveforty View Post
Mmmmm, Amos dumped Marco. Or cheated on him. Well, I guess he'll be playing Taiwan without a trainer. The draw was already made and he'll play Yuki Bhambri.
Yep. Sounds like this wasn't pretty.

Quote:
10.04.12: Today I received the shocking news that my coach Amos Mansdorf who I was successfully working with since the end of 2011 let me down in order to work on the WTA Tour in the future. This came totally out of nowhere to me especially as we had a deal for the entire 2012 season. I will now have to try to get over this personal deception as quickly as possible and prepare myself on my own for my upcoming trip to Asia.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote