MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ♡♥ Grigor on Clay ♥♡

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #64
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♡♥ Grigor on Clay ♥♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantelle View Post
http://www.youtube.com/embed/jZGfgRHDBi0
interview after the game....he's really disappointed in himself.....but it seems he has no idea to deal with the series loss....hope he can find some confident at DC....

i started to watch the game at in the second set, i enjoyed his play but it seems too late then......
In fairness how is he supposed to deal with the loss? It's an interview immediately after a disappointing loss and he deserves credit for giving one at all. Everything he said was genuine and I think his attitude was exactly as it should be. He wasn't pleased with his play but he has every intention of getting back up, working hard and improving. Good for him.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote