MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Daddy why dont you love me?

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 AM   #30
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daddy why dont you love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
i hate psychologists, imo mtf is one of the best places possible to go for variety of opinions. and more real because they dont feel mysterious aura or goals are needed to maintain business
One of your rare posts I agree with, Seeking an opinion of unpaid and anonymous public can be the best way to get a true solution. Psychologists only say what you want to hear because they get paid $150 per hour. A public opinion will always include cruel and unforgiving responses because they don't care about the emotional damage or have a paycheck to look forward to.

True legends of the game

Nadal = GOAT

2004-2007 = Weakest era in tennis
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote