MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drugs

Thread: Drugs
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #104
country flag v-money

v-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Agreed. They should legalize cocaine and opium since both are made from plants that grow on this planet. Also multiple hallucinogens which grow freely.

Seriously, are you dumb? What difference does it make whether a drug is grown naturally on synthesized in a lab? The bunch of dumb sheep populating this planet need to be controlled more, not less, especially teenagers who think they know everything.

This has nothing to do with government and religion. The average person is simply too dumb to be allowed access to powerful drugs without outside control. The government MUST control these substances. Not because they are necessarily life threatening, but because an average person has an IQ of a cockroach.
I'm a bit surprised that you are making this argument considering that you label yourself as a proud alcohol drinker. Sure laws should be in place just like laws are in place with alcohol...you can't operate machinery, you can't get intoxicated in public, you have to be of a certain age. That's not the same as making something legal or illegal.

I enjoy getting drunk from time to time as well. In fact now that I don't smoke I do drink more often and I think it has much worse effects on me. I got hammered last light and woke up with scratches and bruises all over my body with a headache beyond belief. It's not only the day after, because at the time I was much more belligerent and distractive than I would ever be when on a drug like marijuana.

Can you imagine the scene in that video that I posted if the people were drunk instead of high. Total chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Just keep [t]rolling Bernard, just keep [t]rolling my man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchFederer View Post
Keep [t]rolling Bernard, keep [t]rolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
tomic just keep on [t]rolling
v-money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote