MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Food thread

Thread: Food thread
View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 03:25 AM   #255
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

The two best salads I ever had:

The "1905" salad at the Columbia Restaurant at Sarasota, FL. The ingredients are not that unique but something about the way they put it together was just right and totally addictive. I assume it's still the same though it's been about 20 years since I was there.

Green Mango salad at a Thai restaurant called Rex Saigon, which was in my neighbourhood but closed a few years ago . I've been to many Thai restaurants around Toronto, and tried many mango salads, but no one else has ever gotten it quite right like those guys. One time, I asked them what was in the dressing and they just laughed at me. They weren't giving up that info.